Our dynamic Support Service Team is seeking an energetic and self-motivated District Assistant.
Seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to serve as a District Assistant. This position supports Circle Ten Council operations by providing excellent customer service to volunteers, guest, and walk-ins. Ensuring volunteer/guest departures are smooth. Communicating with volunteer/guest, and staff at the highest level of hospitality and integrity.
Compensation and Benefits
The Circle Ten Council Boy Scouts of America offers a competitive package of benefits to full time team members. The benefits offered are considered to be among the best in the nonprofit sector. The package includes major medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage in addition to long-term disability, accident, and life insurance, and retirement plans.
The minimum starting salary for an entry level Customer Service Assistant is $35,000. Annual salary adjustments are based on an individual’s merit contributions and overall performance.
There are a variety of training opportunities, as well as constant on the job training.
Qualifications for Employment
Do you have the background needed for a position on our Support Team as a Customer Service Assistant? Our self-starting team members are frequently called upon to multi-task and combine many skills to get the job done. The basic qualifications are:
- High School Diploma or GED, with knowledge of clerical procedures.
- Adult at least 21 years of age. United States citizenship or declared intention to become a U.S. citizen.
- People-oriented, great customer service and demeanor with all volunteers and staff members, able to work in a prompt, friendly and timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills, enthusiastic, punctual, responsible and creative.
- Self-motivated individual with solid time management skills and strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
Location: Dallas, TX
Interested candidates, please send resume to:
Tammy Washington, Office Manager