Know a former Scout on the rise in the North Texas and Southern Oklahoma community?
Tell us about them for Circle Ten Council’s
Inaugural 40 Under 40 Award!
Deadline: Friday, November 16, 2022
Circle Ten Council’s 40 Under 40 Award celebrates the up-and-comers and people that our community should know – they’re the future executives, influencers, and exceptional people to watch in our community and beyond.
No matter the industry or sector, we’d love to hear about individuals in the under-40 crowd that are making a difference at their workplaces, excelling in their current roles, and making valuable contributions to their organizations. These individuals are decision makers and leaders in their organizations and have been able to excel at their workplace or in their field at a remarkably fast pace.
Honorees will be recognized at a reception and at our annual Friends of Scouting Dinner on March 2, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency – Dallas and will be featured in a print and digital publication on the day of the event. Ticketing details for the awards event will be announced once the honorees have been selected.
To submit a nomination, fill out the form below. Give as many details as possible.
Late nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominees must reside in our 24-county territory. For a listing, visit https://circleten.org/posts/33698/council-maps.
- In order to be considered eligible, nominees must be 39 years old or younger as of January 1, 2023.
- Chosen honorees are required to attend the awards presentation on March 2, 2023. Honorees should expect to submit a professional photo, in addition to a Q&A-style interview, before the awards program with our marketing team.
- Self-nominations are NOT permitted.
- One nomination for your nominee is requested. Multiple entries do not enhance a nominee’s chance. Nominations featuring identical responses will be removed. Please refrain from repeatedly submitting the same nomination or asking others to do so on your behalf.
- Please keep answers limited to 500 words max. Resumes are encouraged.